.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Daily Peeve

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

MBA = My Brain Aches

"Christ. Seven years of college down the drain. Might as well join the fucking Peace Corps." - Bluto - Animal House

The Wharton School Of Business. A pinnicle of higher education. A place where your children can go to learn how to become successful men and women.

Or something. Recently some professors issued a paper on the current state of the airline industry. No, let me correct. Recently some professors issued a paper on the state of the airline industry somewhere on the Planet WhatItIs. I'd write a retort to this, but I think I'll leave you to read this instead. (I can't directly link it, look for the January 31st entry.)

I don't fancy myself an airline expert by any stretch, but I can certainly apply some common farking sense and know that this drivel coming out of the hallowed halls of Wharton is so far off the mark as to make it hard not to laugh openly. Definately a case of professors suffering a case of being unchallanged for years and students unquestioningly taking the words of them as concrete fact. And they're teaching our future business people.

Jesus wept.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home