.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Daily Peeve

Monday, December 01, 2008

Activists are Funny

Okay, so I saw these advertisements on TV for a program called "Whale Wars". It looked pretty cool and I'm kind of hot on these types of shows, being a fan of The Deadliest Catch and the sort so I set up my way cool recording thing-a-ma-bob to do it's thing and I am now sitting here watching it. Here is my tale on it...

Activists are, by and large, silly, misguided and self-absorbed people. So petty and self-absorbed, in fact, that apparently different activists groups fight with each other about the same things.

I'm trying to balance the extreme irritation I have for people who are so intolerant with anyone that doesn't subscribed to their viewpoints with the fascination of watching these idiots jump in front of the figurative train in an attempt to stop it though sheer will.

So far, I'm still watching.. But I am starting to get the urge to throw something through my TV screen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home